Monday, August 1, 2011

VIDEO: Thrift Haul vol. 1





Here is the first installment of my thrift haul videos! I love showing off the cheap items I've found while scouring thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales and the like. Finding perfect unique pieces is such a thrill, and saving a chunk of change isn't so bad either.

(I'm hoping to save up for a nicer camera for better quality videos, but my MacBook webcam will have to do for now.)

For more thrifty goodness, check out fellow Ohio blogger Goodwill Huntingg's article on thrifting featuring some of my schoolmates from Kent State.

1 comment:

  1. OMG WALRUS NECKLACE!

    I'm really sad Rehab Vintage closed too. Someone needs to open a new badass vintage store downtown.

    PS I think those oxford shoes come from the Amish people who live around here, there is always a few pairs whenever I go.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
    Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube
    Making crochet cool again – Athene Noctua Crafts
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete