Friday, June 17, 2011

INSPIRATION: Romantic Reds

I recently celebrated my one-year anniversary with my special fella, and I wore a fitted red mini dress that I was drawn to for the Joan Holloway vibes. I've always loved bright reds paired with dark hair. It's a sexy, classic and vampy look that always drops a jaw or two. Although summer is quickly approaching and 'tis the season for vibrant tees and floral sundresses, night time always calls for a stunning cocktail dress and flashy accessories. I'm mad in love with romantic crimsons and pops of cherry (excuse the creepy connotations) for wild summer nights.



Catherine Zeta-Jones | ELIE SAAB
__________________



LANVIN
__________________



PRINCESS POLLY
__________________



GUCCI
__________________




BETSEY JOHNSON
__________________



MOSCHINO
__________________



Rachel Bilson | FRENCH CONNECTION
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment